If you are thinking of showing your blog in top 10 search results, then it is the time to think more seriously about On-Page SEO. In the modern age where Google is much more serious about SEO and ranking process, simple SEO tricks and link building is not enough. SEO means more now than ever since the new Google update: Panda.
Having only backlinks and pinging off the new blog article and even using the RSS feed system is no enough effective for on-page optimization.
For proper Google and Alexa ranking, we need much more tricks to implement in our won writing blog article technique. So time to go for them.
Here are some tricks for you:
1. XML sitemap:
The very first step according to me when you are ging to optimize your blog pages for the search engine is just create proper XML sitemap of your blog posts. Then submit the XML sitemap to the top search engines like Google and Bing.
2. Google analytic tracking:
Use top tracking system for your website. Google provide a best tracking system for using in any website or blog. Google Analytic is the best solution for all blog optimization related issues. It helps in tracking the organic users and searches for the top keywords on search engines. Do not ever forget to submit your niche blog in Google analytics.
3. Submit website to Webmaster:
Submit website to Google Search console area. It definitely helps to track the SEO errors on blog pages. You can submit your website to Bing webmaster tool, Y-index and Alexa.
4. Use meta tags
– Meta tags the most useful factors in website optimization. By using proper meta keywords, meta title and meta description helps in indexing the blog articles in top search results. If you use most searching keywords it may require high page optimization to show the page or post in top results. Be very clever to the keywords of the blog.
5. Broken link checker
– Broken links are the very serious issue while thinking of on-page optimization of the blog. Broken links call 404 error issue. It
causes because of many reasons. Read about 404 errors in brief below:
There is some plugin can be used to check broken links. Also, provide the solution for that too. Also, you can use Google webmaster tool for checking the 404-error issues or broken links for your blog.
6. Use of proper robot.txt:
– Robot.txt is the file which defines the search engine access limits on your blog pages. As it is used for blocking the crawler to access coding files and un-useful content. So by using a perfect robot.txt algorithm we can help the search engines to index website in the exact way we want.
1. Use at least three H tag (Headline tag) in your blog post article. It means you need to give three proper headlines in your article minimum.
2. You should use the bold and italic font formatting in your blog post. It has many benefits as It make the content’s special lines more attractive and useful in white SEO tricks.
3. You should concentrate on internal page SEO too. As SEO optimization of only home page or one or 2 pages are not much enough to index your website on Google and other search engines.
4. Focus on your keywords as the main keyword must appear in the title of the blog article. It effects on-page optimization very much.
So keep this point in mind while choosing the title for your blog post.
5. Keyword also effective if it is present in your blog post URL as it will appear in search engines at search results feeds.Then it should appear in the URL.
6. Also, be very smart while choosing the keywords of your blog post or niche blog. Make sure you have a nice keyword density in your article content as it counts as a number of times a proper keyword use in the content.
7. Make sure your main Keyword appear in your first paragraph at least and in the last sentence of the page too for a proper indexing in top search engines.
8. Also, you can highlight your main keywords by bold and in italic format. Also, you can use a different color to make this more readable.
9. You should use the concept of internal linking in your niche blog posts as it helps in page optimization in two ways.
First it binds your reader on the blog posts for a long time than the average. Also, it helps in best SEO optimization of every page.
10. Images are the most important part of any one-page optimization process.
As a saying, a single image tells more than 100 words in the paragraph.
So you should use at least one image in the blog post. Also do not forget to use the main keyword in image title and alt tag.
This is the most common mistake that blogger make in on page SEO of the blog post.
In the plugin, you can automatically set the images alt and title tag including the keyword.