My personal blog – the best place to express you, your thoughts, your skills, your future plans and everything you wants to tell the world about.
As a developer, I can feel the importance of a platform where I become my own boss totally. I can share, I can view and I can earn. The best feeling for everyone who wants to create their own blog.
In my last blog I mentioned create a free blog on WordPress.com as it is absolutely free. Same I am going to share my own experience with Blogger.com known as Blogspot which is most popular blogging network for creating a personal webpage free of cost.
Blogger.com is linked to your Gmail account, you need a verified Gmail account for it. Let’s get started step by step below:
1. Go through the link http://blogger.com
2. Sign in with your Gmail account
3. As you are new on blogger, you do not have any blog till now, start adding blog by clicking button: New Blog on left side
4. Now time to add you blog title (Tagline), add your web address which will be your blog keyword+blogspot.com
For eg. My keyword is SeoGenetic, then web URL will be: http://seogenetic.blogspot.com
5. Select your template and go ahead by click on create blog button on the popup window.
6. Now you will be redirected on your dashboard area where you can start writing your own blog post. Please check the screenshot help below.
7. On blogger dashboard, you can link your Adsense account and start earning with Ads on your personal blog. If you have no idea about Google Adsense so far, go through my previous blog here.
8. You can customize blog layout, select another template, edit settings and create static blog pages here free of cost.
9. Also on blogger, you can have user comment system, as well as many interesting widgets, the feature you can add your blog which are really very amazing as a free blogging website.
10. View your blog on front-end by the link structure: keyword+blogspot.com
I would like request you share your blogging ideas and suggestions for helping out the readers guys. Please drop your comments below.