Why we need an SEO link directory
If you are worried about the SEO of your website and often you search out for good SEO techniques on the internet. As there are a lot of tricks and ideas you can follow for ranking up your website on Google search engine and Yahoo and bing as well. Linking your website link to a health content website is one of them. On the same way, you find many free link directories on the internet to submit URL free there. But sometimes we get impress by the popularity of those websites and their ranking on the network. As a good serious blogger, you often search out free scripts to add such directory on your website to generate easy traffic.
If you ever think to install a link directory in your website to attract more visitor and earn featured listing amount from top websites, then you must be thinking of PHP Link directory script. But
of course, it is very costly as it is not an open source now. For the website owner who wants to convert their website into directory structure like Demoz, DirJournal or others, often think it is the easiest way. But If you are not so much rich like me you will definitely do research on free code and free way to do this.
As I had a good knowledge in WordPress I did a lot of plugin research for making a link directory on my website but did not find any perfect plugin for it. Then I did a little bit more research and decide to design my Link directory in the absolutely free way.
So as a good friend, I want you should not spend money if you can get any option free. I would suggest you to follow my points if you want the same directory as mine … http://www.searchon99.com
In WordPress, the links will be saved as default post type, or you can create custom post type easily for saving links and then configure that in plugin setting.
Add PHP Link directory free in website to submit Url free:
1. For the very first step, you need to install WordPress, If you are not familiar with Installing WordPress read my Blog here.
how to install WordPress blog
2. When you are done with Installing your WordPress and design template for front-end, next step to install the amazing plugin WP User Frontend which is completely free for normal use. Visit the link below to download or install it directly from WordPress admin area.
3. Next after installing the plugin, you will be eligible to add a custom form for Front-end from which users will use or submit URL, add the website link, add an article or another listing as per requirement.
I would prefer to add different custom form for different listing type and save them in WordPress database as custom post type.
4. Do necessary setting for your front-end form and after saving it, you will get a ready-made short-code for the particular listing type.
Set default post type as you are using a WordPress platform, this is the best feature of WordPress. We can have custom post types for using them for different purposes in WordPress. For example, if you having blogs along with the link directory, you can remain with “post” as post type for blogs and can create a custom post type “link” or any other keyword to categories both in the website.
In edit form settings page, you can select that custom post type so that all links submit by visitors and paid publishers can be listing up separately to the blogs in WordPress.
Also, you can set the guest post type setting if you do not want to limit your submit URL page for visitors by binding them to log in or signup for the account on the website. This is a great option for easy going submit URL directory.
5. Now create a page in WordPress admin and add the shortcode to the
content part of the page.
6. You will see the exact form on front-end website after visiting that particular page. You can add different listing types and use as a featured option by adding the price option for particular listing form.
Believe me, it is very easy.
7. Now your WordPress Link directory is ready to use. Go ahead and design your PHP link directory in WordPress without paying a dollar to anyone.
1. Can add multiple links type, for an eg. free links directory, featured listing directory, image listing, business listing with an image and complete description, article directory and video directory.
2. Can set prices for subscribing the link.
3. Full customization with fields likes directory list selection, description type, custom fields, captcha etc.
4. User login and registration lock.
5. Guest post support with name and email address mandatory.
6. Link status on the time of submission which can be review by admin and
approve if suits web site policy.
7. Email notification on submitting the new link for users and admin both.
8. Upload image or other media file option as per requirement.
As mentioned above the method is fully customization and effective as well easy for admin and end user both. It will definitely give you the best use of plugin in WordPress. Go ahead now.
Why we need an SEO link directory
As on the internet, SEO is the very important term for any successful website. SEO has many terms and definitions which can be implemented for a website traffic. Link building is one of them. Traffic is an important factor which can be understood in very easy ways. Some of them I will list in next paragraph.
For now, let’s discuss the fact why we need a link directory. In SEO link building is a process to add a website backlink to others websites so that when user will visit them he can be aware of your website for his requirement. Therefore, as many external links, a website will have on the internet, more the popularity of the website will be notice. There are many other factors of SEO which can be discussed to understand the use of link directory.
You do not need to have a programming knowledge for it. Just some few simple steps and you can drive your own PHP Link directory to yourself.
I would like to invite your suggestions for above post guys. Let me know if I can assist you for this.